Microsoft Office 365
Office 365 for Business - Taking Your Business Into The Cloud
Office 365 offers secure, anywhere access to business grade email, contacts, calendars, instant messaging, conferencing, file sharing and more.
Modernize Your Business
You’ve got big plans. That’s why you need technology that can grow alongside with you, offering power, agility, and protection, all the while giving you the freedom to work how you and your team work best.
You instantly have the ability to:
- Grow efficiently with Office 365. Take advantage of the power of the cloud, the latest business tools, and low up-front costs to keep you competitive today and prepared for tomorrow.
- Safeguard your business with Office 365. Keep your corporate and customer data protected with enterprise-grade security and powerful privacy features.
- Do business anywhere with Office 365. Bring your office with you wherever you go with a complete set of business-ready tools accessible from virtually anywhere.
- Connect with customers with Office 365. Communicate in new ways, build deeper insights from your data, and create meaningful experiences that build long-term relationships.
Making Technology a Business Advantage
With Microsoft and Office 365, you can choose your own path to becoming a modern business with flexible, complete, and trusted solutions. Office 365 offers a range of opportunities to reduce costs, embrace the cloud, and use powerful business-ready tools across desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Everything you need to get your job done is in front of you and accessible from wherever the day takes you. And because it’s Microsoft, you gain peace of mind knowing that everything works together seamlessly and provides the security you need to protect your business.
Plans Can Include
- Professional Email Solution Based on Microsoft Exchange
- Shared Calendar & Contacts
- Copy of the latest version of Microsoft Office to download to your local device
- Video conferencing, presence information, instant messaging, and collaboration with Skype for Business
- Sharepoint provides collaboration, intranet, file storage, and more
For a quote or more information, please fill in the form and the team will get back to you