24/7 monitoring is highly recommended for all businesses that use computers. We can monitor small clients with only a few computers as well as clients with many servers and multiple locations.
- Monitoring and Alerting
Deep network monitoring and immediate alerting.
- Asset Management
We track your computers and devices with automated network scanning and asset discovery to provide you with a detailed inventory of your technology.
- Security Monitoring
We monitor antivirus, windows patches, and can even be alerted of any changes to your network's firewall.
Comprehensive reporting keeps your IT provider accountable to your network and provides you with detailed information on the health of your systems.
Why It's Important
So what's the big deal? Why should you spend money to monitor your systems?
- Hard drive failures can cause lost data and extended downtime. However, a drive will often predict it's failure before it goes down for good. We'll get an alert and respond right away to keep your data safe and downtime minimal.
- We monitor industry standard best practices for all servers and workstations. We are alerted immediately if an issue is found.
- We generally know there's something wrong before you do and have much better information to track down and resolve it rapidly.
- Software tracking to ensure licensing compliance.
- Warranty tracking so your critical servers stay In-warranty.
- Firewall security and change monitoring
We provide monitoring clients with a detailed report every month that provides the following information:
- Executive Summary / Site Business Report
This provides a general overview of your network and assigns a health score so you know how it's doing
- Site Patch Summary
Shows Windows Update installation success and failure for all systems
- Backup Exec Report
Summary of success/failure of all backup jobs
- Software Changes
Shows all new software installed and removed on monitored computers and servers
- Warranty Status Report
Shows warranty status of all servers and workstations. Can also be used to easily see what your oldest comptuers are.
- Website Monitoring
Generates a pie chart showing the uptime your company's website had for the month
- Windows Server Health
A detailed breakdown of each server with performance information in easily readable charts
- Site Hardware Summary
Detailed information about your hardware
For an example report, please email [email protected] and we'll send one to you right away!
24/7 monitoring is included with managed services.