Sales & Marketing Manager
This is a sales and marketing job focusing on effective methods to grow our client base and assist with cross-sale of services to existing clients. The focus is on client growth by obtaining prospects through marketing and following those prospects up with direct person to person sales. Experience in IT technical support is required. As a small business of 5, the job will include some elements of providing technical support to clients, administrative work, and assistance with projects and initiatives.
You will work from your home office and may at one point transition to an office based in Cranberry Township. Job will require travel to visit prospects and exisiting clients in the Western PA area, centered mostly around Pittsburgh.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities are broken down as follows:
- Manage website
- Improving conversion of visitors of website into prospects
- Manage advertising both online and traditional
- Improve sales and marketing literature
- Manage social media
- Create blog articles
- Follow up on leads to qualify them and schedule onsite sales visits. Sales visits include a presentation of our services and a technical environment assessment.
- Coordinate and attend conferences and other events to promote sales and name recognition.
- Provide technical support depending on needs
- Assist with projects technically or administratively
- Assist with company system improvement and documentation.
- Answer phone
- Help with reporting and other administrative tasks.
Education and Experience
- This position requires a 4 year bacherlor's degree or relevant experience.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to listen and communicate well with clients.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to develop rapport; good interpersonal skills.
- Superior ability in problem solving and critical thinking.
- An "above and beyond" approach to customer service.
- Attention to detail and a dedication to providing quality service.
- Analytical thinking.
- Self starter, self motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Skills in time management.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- A sense of urgency.
- Ability to assess situations or problems and respond quickly.
- Experience using ticketing and time management software.
- Good driving record.
- This position reports to the IT Service Manager and President. It offers exceptional growth opportunties.
Please go to the careers page to apply.